What's new

breakfast order list :D

Thanks for the offer xx
I was coming up until last week until I realised that it was my brother in laws 40th birthday, and the OH had arranged a party at my house :(

On a more positive note I might yet still be a late addition to hawkeshead :D

You're always welcome to come along even if its just as a drop in...

What time you going @Tubbyengineer ?

I'll be leaving Southport at idiot o'clock - somewhere around 4:30 to 5am, Mainly cause I like the quiet driving - should be there between 7 & 8am, meet folks, do butties & coffee, Then once it opens well, theres Vapoursharks to consider, The vulcan Rda, Kayfuns to look at, the Vape stand to pick up from Adjam1972, Lot's of Filming to do, Hopefully spots with Mr K, Mr Desevaper, Vapercaper & his Trewsers, Plume Blu, etc, etc...

Busy, Busy...

I'll be leaving Southport at idiot o'clock - somewhere around 4:30 to 5am, Mainly cause I like the quiet driving - should be there between 7 & 8am, meet folks, do butties & coffee, Then once it opens well, theres Vapoursharks to consider, The vulcan Rda, Kayfuns to look at, the Vape stand to pick up from Adjam1972, Lot's of Filming to do, Hopefully spots with Mr K, Mr Desevaper, Vapercaper & his Trewsers, Plume Blu, etc, etc...

Busy, Busy...

lol I just meant the butty run m8, tho I like the sound of your days itinerary ;)
Oh is the butty run for campers only tho? Being as tho they one side and us the other I think??

lol I just meant the butty run m8, tho I like the sound of your days itinerary ;)
Oh is the butty run for campers only tho? Being as tho they one side and us the other I think??

Oohh, we'll work something out, I'm sure they'll let us go to the campground, or I can give Raggers a ring on his mobile bone, I think between 8:30 and 9am for the butty run, there may even be a butty van on site...

Give yourself an extra hour - I'm hour now and it was a bastard to get to - all B roads.

I'm hour now!!! It sounds like your Rat Arsed already!!! I'd like to say I'm surprised!!! Whats the site like, is it Pissed wet through!!!

Sites really good - like a bowling green. Unbelievable buzz already, everybody walking round sharing shit. MUCH better than I thought and way more people.

Main camping area - the one at the back, not the one by the show. Plenty here by me.

Back
Top Bottom