What's new

Apes at play.....

Not too bad, in one of them I look like I'm doing something totally different :-P

awww m8, none o me "tappin" ya arse lol. Rags you are a Gent! Took me n my m8 to the rest o the colony at the raffle, ya awesome dude!

Great photos Blackhack. It was great to finally put faces to the names. Had a ball but was gutted I had to leave before the cloud comp, how did our competing apes get on?

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

There is a brief description in another vf thread.

I'm ashamed to say I didnt take a single picture, despite lugging my camera around, it was either raining, too busy tasting juices or I was just too tired...

There is a brief description in another vf thread.

Yep read it just after this thread.. Robbed mate totally robbed.. There's always next year. Maybe by them Miss Pepper will be giving you a run for your money....

[SC][/SC]

Its not an uncommon occurrence this last week ;-)

It was a pleasure to meet you ZT and finally get around to trying some of your wonderful juice's after reading so many great things about them on here. Have not put chiricahua sun down since trying it

It was a pleasure to meet you @ZT and finally get around to trying some of your wonderful juice's after reading so many great things about them on here. Have not put chiricahua sun down since trying it

The only problem now is that my misses has also tried it and keeps pinching it off me so I think an order is gonna have to go in. ☺

Back
Top Bottom