What's new

Anyone going up from...

It does indeed, I'll pencil it in as the Numb Bum Express to Shrewsbury. I'm definetely staying overnight though...

the OH says we're driving this year...even though I want to take a train again, that was FUN

As am I, I want to meet you all properly! Can't do that in a few hours! It takes me a good few hours to learn peoples names... I'm terrible like that!
All I need to do, is cement how to get up and back, as well as find someone to room share with :P

As am I, I want to meet you all properly! Can't do that in a few hours! It takes me a good few hours to learn peoples names... I'm terrible like that!
All I need to do, is cement how to get up and back, as well as find someone to room share with :P

Now that you really don't want to do as I snore like someone chainsawing an asthmatic camel in half...:grin2:

Now that you really don't want to do as I snore like someone chainsawing an asthmatic camel in half...:grin2:

Annoyingly, I'm used to that! :P
Mum snores like there's a nuke going off soon, it's a pain... So I bought a pair of sennheisers just for sleeping in! Best £30 purchase of my life!

Back
Top Bottom