What's new

Anyone going up from...

Raguri

Nutter!
Down South?
Looking at train tickets currently, if I buy them well, WELL in advance, it SHOULD only cost around £40-50...
But, That's 3 hrs each way of pure boredom... 3 Hours of time that could be spent with an ape.

I know it's miles away, but hell, it's worth an ask!
Anybody going to Vapefest 2014 from my neck of the woods? Don't mind helping out with the fuel costs either. I'd much rather be in a car with a fellow ape, than on a train where I can't even sit down, and arrive at vapefest crippled in agony.

(Then again, I should be able to get to brummy by around 8am... so even someone there!?)

Well, currently Pepper , rumoured date is the 2nd August, and chances are it'll be in the same area as before... obviously, this is only a "If anyone is going, it'd be awesome" kind of thing... But, prices are for Tamworth :)

And driver2883 no offence to trains mate! But, standing up for 3 hours WOULD leave me in agony :(

You'll be fine buddy lock yourself in 2ft x 3ft toilet with a gas mask or see if one of your forum cougars can offer you something better ;)

Rags - I'll be going for sure. I'm in Bridgend so could pick you up in Bristol or somewhere like that with pleasure. I know it's not perfect but if you get stuck send me a PM and I'll give you my number mate.

No sharing of fuel costs needed but all I ask is that you don't vape them feckin cloud chasers or we'll never get there :grin2:

P.S. Offer open to anyone that wants it but if you don't like the smell of custard in my car then tough shit.....:P:P

I know it's not much good for you Rags, But I'll be driving down from Glasgow whenever, and could offer a seat for an ape or two....
Usual rules apply....chip in for the gas and compulsory vaping allowed...:)

Rags - I'll be going for sure. I'm in Bridgend so could pick you up in Bristol or somewhere like that with pleasure. I know it's not perfect but if you get stuck send me a PM and I'll give you my number mate.

No sharing of fuel costs needed but all I ask is that you don't vape them feckin cloud chasers or we'll never get there :grin2:

P.S. Offer open to anyone that wants it but if you don't like the smell of custard in my car then tough shit.....:P:P

Will keep that in mind mate :)
Strangely (I really don't get this at all)... To go from here to Bristol, would could MORE than going from here to Tamworth!? Whaaat!?

(I really need a rail card) :(

I know it's not much good for you Rags, But I'll be driving down from Glasgow whenever, and could offer a seat for an ape or two....
Usual rules apply....chip in for the gas and compulsory vaping allowed...:)

i'd be in for that

I can hold two - three from new street, will safely say two if it is tamworth coz its only a little polo. No huge clouds / strong smelling juice as OH doesnt vape :P

Back
Top Bottom