What's new

A big thank you!

Mate, that really sucks! It all looked pretty chaotic and crazy from what we could see outside the tent. You'll always be our cloud chasing king though :)

Annoying thing was, I was paired up with veedubz apparently, who was the guy I wanted to be up against. Asked amir to judge one afterwards to see the results... would've beaten him! :(

Its okay though as I made MrDeseVaper a very happy man ;)
And Midlands made me a bloody happy guy!

Ps, Check the photos when they're put on the vf website... ;)

For a first timer, it was bloody brilliant. Only thing I didn't like was the food, but, that couldn't be helped since I'm a fussy Bugger anyway. Next year, I aim to bring more money and to not spend it all at the bloody pub on Friday!

I had 4 cans of tanglefoot for you on Friday, but as no one seemed to know where anyone was I'm currently drinking them myself.

I had 4 cans of tanglefoot for you on Friday, but as no one seemed to know where anyone was I'm currently drinking them myself.

I know! Then my phone was half dead so I was trying not to go online!
Git... haha.

I know! Then my phone was half dead so I was trying not to go online!
Git... haha.

No worries, I'll bring you some more next meet. Sorry to hear about the crap with the cloud comp :-(

No worries, I'll bring you some more next meet. Sorry to hear about the crap with the cloud comp :-(

Still pretty fucked off tbh as another guy turned up and said he didn't go, why they couldn't pair us, I don't know.

Right. I know the winner personally. And I don't think he got it. He killed two mods, both loaners, wasted a shit load of time, and I ended up Just chucking him my manhattan clone to use just so i could fucking leave.
I entered, then they said 5 minute break, went to talk to miss pepper as it was her first time cloud chasing, and my name was called out, I shouted out what was the name, nobody let me through from the back, and yeah, FUCK IT, Fuck everyone.

That sounds like a big waste of time. If he killed two mods then surely he should have been dq'd no? Sounds a bit iffy to me but that's my opinion. Feel bad for you mate as it seems like you've been cheated somewhat

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

To be frank the cloud contest was fucking joke. It was all done on cheering which meant that whoever had the most loud mouth friends won, also there were a few disappearances in the second round and rather than just shifting them to the bottom on the list they were instantly disqualified, and finally I had to pull a no-show because despite all the help from @Raguri my mod would not fire otherwise I would have been up against Miss Pepper in the first round (good to see you giving it a go :) )

To be frank the cloud contest was fucking joke. It was all done on cheering which meant that whoever had the most loud mouth friends won, also there were a few disappearances in the second round and rather than just shifting them to the bottom on the list they were instantly disqualified, and finally I had to pull a no-show because despite all the help from @Raguri my mod would not fire otherwise I would have been up against Miss Pepper in the first round (good to see you giving it a go :) )

Waiiit, needa remember... which mod? Had to help a few people actually whilst the ukvc lot were "topping.up"

Back
Top Bottom