What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

Can't get my mrs arse in a tent unless it has a bed a tv a bedside unit damn looks like a hotel

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

I was and probably still am going to bow out maybe go next year as be going on my jack jones, if I change my mind it will just be for the day for me actually not even checked to see where it is what kinda train journey it would be...

still time yet to ponder.

ya bastards. was all set to just go for the saturday but now im tempted to look for a cheap hotel. i aint taking a pregnant woman camping. still, might end up just going for the saturday.

I'd offer you space in my side of the bed but as it is I'm spooning with a strange man I've met on the internet.

Funny bugger :)

If you launch your mod at your macbook when waking up in a shock over nowt fuck knows what you would do at waking up to that spoon shocka, would take allot of wifebeater to get over it.

god I feel dirty... (not that kinda dirty ffs)

I need a wifebeater now just reading that :)

:D

sorry thought mawselys response was to my post but nm thats even worse I need a vodka and coke now, never mind the wifebeater.

I was and probably still am going to bow out maybe go next year as be going on my jack jones, if I change my mind it will just be for the day for me actually not even checked to see where it is what kinda train journey it would be...

still time yet to ponder.
Don't let being on your own put you off. I'm really shy but managed to go one my own for my first one last year and it was brilliant. Just look out for the Potv tshirts and you'll be fine, the friendliest bunch of vapers ever! Over all it's really friendly cos everyone is there for the same reason anyway.

Funny bugger :)

If you launch your mod at your macbook when waking up in a shock over nowt fuck knows what you would do at waking up to that spoon shocka, would take allot of wifebeater to get over it.

god I feel dirty... (not that kinda dirty ffs)

I need a wifebeater now just reading that :)

:D

Just been to the shop for a ten-pack during half-time :D

sorry thought mawselys response was to my post but nm thats even worse I need a vodka and coke now, never mind the wifebeater.

I echo what Purps said - I went on my own last year and met some interesting folk, some nice folk and stepped on a collapsed hippy.

Don't let being on your own put you off. I'm really shy but managed to go one my own for my first one last year and it was brilliant. Just look out for the Potv tshirts and you'll be fine, the friendliest bunch of vapers ever! Over all it's really friendly cos everyone is there for the same reason anyway.

It's not a shy thing but going on your jack is a bit hmmm, I should of been SAVING FOR MONTHS FOR THIS!! joking aside might go undecided if I dont I will forsure go next year and bring some swag.

Edit be good to put some faces to the avatars... tho.. know fuck all vapers round my way..

i was on my own last year for my first one, and wasnt a member of a forum either. still had a great day and there were many others on their own.

Back
Top Bottom