What's new

Who's going to VapeJam at Olympia then?

Due to unforeseeable events (the wife's birthday ), i can't do the Saturday. Does anybody know what time it's open til on Friday?

Might be worth a quick lap round the stalls mucker for sure. If you do and you have time let us know If there's much hardware available and if you spot any TJuice concentrates. I'm worried it'll be endless premixed juice vendors and not a lot else

It was really good. Some decent hardware but not much as Vapefest 2014. Plenty of juice though. Managed to bag a green splatter tugboat for £30 and got about £250 of free juice, good juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Dont think I'll be doing this one, Hotels are god awful prices, parking atrocious the only reall reason to go is to see Pbusardo and Dimitri and I'm not that desperate to meet the little orange god of vaping...:banghead:

Might do the one at NEC though...

What a couple of great blokes Dimitri and Phil were, spent time chatting with them, and they seemed just normal vapers like you and me.
My pal and me were 99 and 100 in the queue, so I was the last to get the free goodie bag (90mls of juice,tools,mod holders,vape bands etc) on the way in, so be in the first 100 if you want one, 80% of vendors were giving juice away for free :10: .....Beard juice £5 for 20mls .....many other vendors selling juice cheap,good juice too.

I came away with 50 bottles of juice 30x30ml 16x20ml and 4x10ml....I think I paid for only 7 bottles :)

Can you guess which one is me :hmm:

The beard juice is really nice. Their custard is definitely one to watch out for. Really nice. Dare I say better than grants.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom