What's new

Vaper Lifestyle Expo 2018 - Manchester

You forgot the spray cans for the graffiti, and I’ll be doing some vape tricks whilst @MrTeaTime does cosplay and you groom some young males.

View attachment 171226
The only vape trick I'll be doing is falling over after too much JD. I also have a can of WD40 to do the graffiti stuff.
Anyway. I'm having an early night tonight so I can large it up tomorrow.
See you pair of cunts in the morning. I have just set my alarm for the morning in case you two come knocking on my door waking me the fuck up.

Dear god, that list of activities has been pulled from the wank sock basket in Room 101.

I’m feeling even more awesome about not going now.

@Huggett was very upset that none of the fairground rides, cloud comps and skateboarding Snapbacks were on yesterday, you could see the tears in his eyes.

Sadly the obnoxiously loud music just annoyed us both!

@Huggett was very upset that none of the fairground rides, cloud comps and skateboarding Snapbacks were on yesterday, you could see the tears in his eyes.

Sadly the obnoxiously loud music just annoyed us both!
You mark my words, when the zombie apocalypse starts they’ll trace the outbreak back to an event like this.

Dear god, that list of activities has been pulled from the wank sock basket in Room 101.

I’m feeling even more awesome about not going now.

Seeing you be driven nuts by it all would have been the best thing they could have put on, I’m disappointed you won’t be coming but maybe next year????

IMG_0895.jpg

Back
Top Bottom