What's new

The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015 - Harrogate

It was a very weird show, out of all the vendors only a few were selling, Flavour arts were doing concentrates at £1, Grey haze were selling from their stand but only Cash or Paypal, Vape Emporium, and Five Pawns were also selling, but no-one else as far as I could see. Spent most of the time talking to some cockney git who was a Bowie fan, Blackhack and Tom from South Coast Vapes...

:D

heres a quick and dirty pic of some of my haul....not pictured is the sigelei sub ohm tanks and heads, and the two t-shirts

20150628_132304_zpsa4in4bwn.jpg

You won't be missing a great deal, @Blachack was apoplectic that no-one would sell him anything he wanted, particularly that little 50w Spiderman box mod - sounds tacky but it was actually a pretty nice looking bit of kit.

There were a few deals to be had. Sigeli sub tanks for a fiver and packs of Coils 3 quid. 30ml bottles of vguice for a fiver. Sigeli for some reason were selling 15 ml bottles of the shwartz liquid for 3 quid.

Other than this though ....Prob not too much else to be fair. I live round the corner so it was definatley worth a punt but I can imagine if ppl had travelled far they may not have been overly impressed.

One stand were doing solar powered mods .. interesting but hmmmmm not sure I would be super confident solar charging a mod then wacking out 30 watts without some worry.

I was hoping to see the epic juice stand but when I was there on sat it wasn't. Maybe they set up later on.

Tried lots of different juices but the trouble with them being nic free I find is sometimes the second you try a 6mg version that super smooth vape you remember turns out to be as harsh as vaping paper towels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom