What's new

The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015 - Harrogate

oh - hang about - it might be that email you get when you register?

there's a link on it that doesn't work tho

/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?id=0SVPTrG6De3KszUoZuLVWExJQbFfaUSghyBr9cysddw%3D

emailed em and got a reply:

I apologise for the link not working, when you arrive at the exhibition you will be asked your name which will be cross referenced to your registration on our database, we will then issue you with your exhibition badge to gain admission.

Kind Regards
Graham McGee

Tel: 01423 790432
Mob: 0758 4891616
Email: info@@ecigexpo.co.uk

Electronic Cigarette Exhibition Ltd: Copthall House . Station Bridge . Harrogate . North Yorkshire . HG1 1SP
Tel: 01423 790432 . Calling from abroad: + 00 44 1423 790432 . Email: [email protected] Website: The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015, Ecig Expo, Harrogate

All is well

this is what i got....

Thank you Shawn Green for registering for The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015.
We have received your registration. You can view it anytime from this link below:
/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?id=IIn9D4vR2fMWgU4apgo%2FPhCQQcdPr71a2IC5RGGsJN4%3D
Here is a copy of your registration:

ECE Public Registration ~ #
First NameShawn
Last NameGreen
Email[email protected]
Phone
IP Address2.27.35.241
Administrator RemarksProcessing
User AccountGuest
Link/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?id=IIn9D4vR2fMWgU4apgo%2FPhCQQcdPr71a2IC5RGGsJN4%3D
On 17th May 2015 at 2:03 pm
First Name
user4.png
Shawn
Last Name
user4.png
Green
Phone Number
mobile.png
0161go and do one
Email Address
mail2.png
[email protected]
Exhibition Date
choose which dates you wish to attend the exhibition.
checkbox-checked.png
Saturday 27th June 2015

this is what i got....

Thank you Shawn Green for registering for The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015.
We have received your registration. You can view it anytime from this link below:
/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?id=IIn9D4vR2fMWgU4apgo%2FPhCQQcdPr71a2IC5RGGsJN4%3D
Here is a copy of your registration:

aye thats what i got

dont need it afterall eh

So far, I've had eff awe....I've just sent an e-mail asking what's up...

emailed em and got a reply:
I apologise for the link not working, when you arrive at the exhibition you will be asked your name which will be cross referenced to your registration on our database, we will then issue you with your exhibition badge to gain admission.

Kind Regards
Graham McGee

Tel: 01423 790432
Mob: 0758 4891616
Email: info@@ecigexpo.co.uk

Electronic Cigarette Exhibition Ltd: Copthall House . Station Bridge . Harrogate . North Yorkshire . HG1 1SP
Tel: 01423 790432 . Calling from abroad: + 00 44 1423 790432 . Email: [email protected] Website: The Electronic Cigarette Exhibition 2015, Ecig Expo, Harrogate

All is well
ha ha didnt think. when i registered i am taking the wife and only registered myself lol

Got this email

Announcement!!!

If you did not get the opportunity to visit the Ecig Expo today (Saturday) then you now have the chance to visit us tomorrow, this applies to both the General Public & Trade.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Apparently some people went to the Harrogate Conference center by mistake. Not many people there in the afternoon at least.

Had a good chat with the bloke from HOL.

The nice peeps at Flavourart are doing concentrates at £1 a bottle too - very nice :-)

Back
Top Bottom