What's new

Sheffield vape meet

Sheffield Vape Meet

• Total voters
Thanks for the meet guys, it was good seeing you, can't wait till the next one, I'm not used to drinking cider and stuff like that so them went to my head, lol, if it was JD I'd be fine, lol, maybe next time I'll be on JD, lol

The Diche mobile has made it back to Bradford safe and sound, only one interesting moment when someone decided he wanted to put his car where mine already was. It was a great evening, I really enjoyed having a chat and trying all the different flavours :)

Some of us wot was there...
DSC_0531.jpgDSC_0532.jpgDSC_0533.jpgDSC_0534.jpgDSC_0535.jpg

Last edited:
Had a groovy time, good to see some known faces & some new ones too. :thumbup: :cool:

T'was a good time.

Awake at stupid o'clock and feeling strangely fine.

Good to see/meet y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

The way I look on that pic was just evil, lol but it was a good night and I've gotta come to more when there on. Hopefully I won't look like I was gonna mug you of your juices and look a bit more presentable, lol

The Diche mobile has made it back to Bradford safe and sound, only one interesting moment when someone decided he wanted to put his car where mine already was. It was a great evening, I really enjoyed having a chat and trying all the different flavours :)

No headgasket problems? Lol, I joke, lol

Been in the 306 with Nik driving after not drinking cider for a while was soooooo not fun, with how she drives it's probs best you don't drink when been in a car with her, lol
Diche who was the guy who was in the MX-5 who swapped me the juice? He said send him a message but can't remember his name for the life of me, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom