What's new

Sheffield meet

Would you be wanting to come to a vape meet in January

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clonfuddled

Achiever
OK. I want Sheffield on the map. I want to put a face to some of the names on here.

Would anyone be interested in a meet in January ?

I would need a bit of time to try and find a location, would any one be interested if it was a bit out of town ?

I'm deffo up for it, and a little out of town would be fine, the last one I went to was in Leicester ! took me an hour and a half to get there, only an hour home though :) and well worth the trip.

I could possibly make this if I come up on the choo choo, it'll depend how financially knackered I am after my daughters birthday on new years day ;)

My plan is to make it mid to the end of the month, again it depends on how many will be able to make it as I do understand everyone is recovering from Christmas.

count me in, lived there for 4 years, loved it. jump at every chance to go back. :D:D:D:D:D
its funny, i was going to get in touch with @jeffhds about organizing a sheffield meet. you beat me to it @Confuddled
the sooner you can pick a date the better as i have some free hotel reward points that need using up pretty quick, i can book stuff inthe future but have to book within the next few weeks.

oh also, not the weekend of the 18th. im in london that weekend.

First week of feb could be an idea, for those who get paid monthly jan can be a real pain in the ass.

Yep, those two dates are good for me too, OH gets paid on the 25th of the month so I'll be able to spend more of his money :P

I'd certainly be keen on this!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Confuddled can we set a date and venue for this and get the ball rolling?

im sure more interest will generate nearer the time, thats what happened with the midlands meet :D

Back
Top Bottom