What's new

is there a place to go?

Suggest something or ask the fella members were the have a drink in your area you might get a surprise you never know

Might do just thought some the lads on might already have an event or meet going :D polite to ask before jumping ahead

Notts is only 40 minutes away .. there will be news of another notts meet on here shortly ... if thats any help :)

I might (if I ever get enough time) eventually get round to looking at setting one up in Sheff as I want to try and work with a pub to allow and promote it, however as far as I know right now there isn't one apart from somewhere out near Donny.

Martyn, I could be interested in travelling down to Notts for a meet at some point if the weather is nice enough (ie not chucking it down or snowing) as its not much fun on the bike when its 'orrible

I'm thinking of starting a vape meeting on the outskirts of sheffield.......Chapeltown way. What do you think the best nights would be?

dont know to be fair. because it would take me a good couple of hours to get to chapeltown from where I am because the bus that goes there stops at like 5-6ish :(

Back
Top Bottom