What's new

The great Bedfordshire vape meet! 8th December

@Ment
Yeah was a pity we missed each other, I have always enjoyed our conversations here.
If it is any consolation to you I think god has paid me back for laughing about the car park situation.
The wife just went ballistic at me when she caught me trying to strain the lumps out of some old paint with her best pasta strainer..........................

lknn
@Ment
Yeah was a pity we missed each other, I have always enjoyed our conversations here.
If it is any consolation to you I think god has paid me back for laughing about the car park situation.
The wife just went ballistic at me when she caught me trying to strain the lumps out of some old paint with her best pasta strainer..........................

A pasta strainer's no good, use her tights next time.

Hi Guys, thank you so much for your time on Saturday.
It was great to see the faces behind the powerhouse that is POTV!
I am Umit from The Boring Vape Company by the way!!
To have such amazing feedback on this range of liquids was incredibly humbling.
I'm so pleased to share my story and how we reached the final five and that i have the evidence to support my claims.
I know you all had your reserves with another liquid launching in a saturated market but i genuinely believe what we have created is special and made with the end user in mind.
I'm excited to to launch a range that has been thought about at each stage and all the people who have helped for this to become a reality.
The vapers deserve something thats truly great; aimed at vapers of all shapes, sizes and lifestyles.
My aims in taking on this venture are to make something that is credit to our industry, made for adults and to push liquids beyond market trends its time to show the world whats possible in regards to flavour and products.
Most importantly to not cut corners and ensure we provide a liquid which you can be sure is safe, delicious and innovative.
Thanks so much for you time on Saturday and i look forward to working closely with you guys with this brand and whatever comes in the future i can wait to share this love affair of mine with the world.
p.s Sorry if i raised my voice at any point its just im so passionate with this product and its been a really big part of my life i feel like each flavour has become a lovechild and i love seeing them shock the senses of vapers its like seeing your children blossom and i have been involved in every step of the process raising them to represent not only myself and my company but also the majority of vapers!

Social media channels will be live soon but they can all be reached under @TheBoringVapeCo on instagram, facebook and twitter!

If theres anything anyone needs to know please feel free to drop me a message i will try to be as active as possible :)

Umit!
The Boring Vape Co.

Aye, wicked time at @OLD SMOKE VAPES store! Great to meet @Badboybez and @Banjostring - always good to put faces to names!!

Amazing juice line like @Purplefowler said, looking forward to sharing more about it when it's launched. We weren't expecting to be ambushed by a juice maker and when he gave us the initial patter about them I did say to Purps that we had heard it all before and was ready for some average juice. How wrong I was!! This lad has chased a dream in making these juices and as far as I can see he has done everything right, down to emissions testing and ingredients being as safe as they possibly can be and also his whole outlook on the reason why he is doing it. Not going to say more now but these are hopefully out in February and will be trying hard to get some to share :)

Stayed longer than I thought I would and didn't realise the car park me and Ment were in closed at 7. I got there just as the security guard was locking up at 7.30 or so. He did tut and moan and let me out so called Purplefowler to tell Ment to get a shift on and told the security guard there was one more person coming. I thought he would have let him out as well but sounds like he shut up and buggered off when I left, sounds like Ment's car was locked in... In hindsight I should have parked my car under the barrier until Ment arrived but didn't think the security guard would have locked the car in knowing the owner was on the way :( Hope you got home OK @Ment - if I thought you were going to be locked in I would have brought you back here. Buggers!! At least we know for next time what time the car park shuts...

It was my special treat to you all to have umit turn up and show his flavours. I know that he is passionate about searching for a real taste.

(Ment)After an hour of chasing for the security guard, ment sat in my car till the taxi came to take him home. Felt a bit guilty that I didn't know the car parking hours, so I did offer him money towards the cab home and he refused. But other then that it was lovely to meet you all and hope to see you all again soon.

What sort of car park closes at 7pm? I know it's the Outback compared to London, but still.

It's costing me £120 in cab fares as I'll need one to go back and get my car, but it hasn't put a damper on the day.

This is easily the best vape shop I've been to, is exactly how I've previously described my ideal vape shop, and the owner, Tim, and his staff are all top blokes, even though Tim wouldn't let me use the toilet at first because he thought I'd just walked in off the street.

As the others have mentioned, the juices we tried were great, clearly produced by someone thoughtful and passionate and I couldn't choose between them.

Welcome to the forum @TheBoringVapeCo, and well done again on producing a great range of liquids.

I have a question, but it's not about your juices lol. What was that disposable clearo you had, I think it would be perfect for my daughter?

Welcome to the forum @TheBoringVapeCo, and well done again on producing a great range of liquids.

I have a question, but it's not about your juices lol. What was that disposable clearo you had, I think it would be perfect for my daughter?
Hey Ment, I hope you got home safely sorry for holding you up! The tank I was using is the Vzone Precco! It’s a mesh coil 0.15ohm it’s pretty good for flavour, not very leaky but it’s ideal for a person who’s a hit and miss vaper! I actually keep a pack in the car just incase I smash a tank or fancy a new flavour! They retail around £15 for a pack of three and one lasts me about 2/2.5 weeks!

I hope that helps! Thanks for the kind word it really does mean a lot! You guys made my weekend!

+1 on what @TheBoringVapeCo said @Ment

We got one as a sample at work recently. Quite impressed with it.

Great little tank, decent flavour imo for a stock coil.

I'd keep one in the glovebox / take them on holiday myself.

@TheBoringVapeCo

Hi Umit,
Unfortunately I had to leave the venue at Old Smoke Vapes before you arrived.
So I missed trying your new liquids, but the other guys that were there say they are very good, so I am keen to try them myself.
So the million dollar question, when will they be on general sale, and will this be via shops, or a web site ?

+1 on what @TheBoringVapeCo said @Ment

We got one as a sample at work recently. Quite impressed with it.

Great little tank, decent flavour imo for a stock coil.

I'd keep one in the glovebox / take them on holiday myself.

I was very impressed, the flavour matched my RDA. My daughter has been on the Atopack Penguin for a couple of years but the coils are getting scarce so I've been looking for an alternative.

@TheBoringVapeCo

Hi Umit,
Unfortunately I had to leave the venue at Old Smoke Vapes before you arrived.
So I missed trying your new liquids, but the other guys that were there say they are very good, so I am keen to try them myself.
So the million dollar question, when will they be on general sale, and will this be via shops, or a web site ?

Hi @Badboybez its a real shame i missed you, annoyingly i had the flavour cards printed on Saturday and they were supposed to be double sided but the printer didn't seem to understand that! So i was in my car with spray adhesive trying to stick them all together before i arrived, hopefully i will get the opportunity to meet you at the next event. So currently we are set to launch towards the end of January the liquids will go on a 7 day mix to make sure the liquids are consistent across each bottle before manufacture. They will then begin a 14 day steeping process in a temperature controlled environment to make sure the end product is as good as it can possibly be! The final product will be available across retailers in the UK we are currently gearing up ready for the launch. I will enable the ability to buy direct from the website until we have met the target number of retailers as i want it to be accessible for all vapers, as a small company i cant get round to everyone as soon as i would like! I will be in touch with some of the admins to hopefully create a offer exclusive for the POTV members so watch this space!

Back
Top Bottom