What's new

Out with the old, in with the new Notts Vape meet.

:D
Are you going Craig? I'm still not sure what to do. 2 options. Drive down, stay sober then drive home. Or, Stay in a hotel so I can get pissed.
Alas no. Family visiting pre-christmas so got to show willing. I'd have stayed overnight but hotel prices are £20 more than last time, unless you want to spend the savings staying further away on taxis.
And anyway never got tagged by that chunt Ash in the OP, so he can do one :D

More to life than alcohol?

What deranged fool actually believes that?

So the lovely guys at 12Monkeys have sent over some things for the meet.

Amongst them we have juice and mod slings.

I've stolen the T-shirts for staff :D.

So what do you need to do to get your hands on a 10ml or even 2 X 10mls free? Simple.

Turn up.

If you wear a baseball cap... Give me a shout as we have 2 to give away!

If you want a mod sling... Well, we'll make some random way of winning / giving these away Saturday. Likely when there's beer involved.

Just wanted to say thanks to Louis at Twelve Monkey vapour.
1543321231858.jpeg
IMG-20181127-WA0015.jpeg
1543321260081.jpeg

So the lovely guys at 12Monkeys have sent over some things for the meet.

Amongst them we have juice and mod slings.

I've stolen the T-shirts for staff :D.

So what do you need to do to get your hands on a 10ml or even 2 X 10mls free? Simple.

Turn up.

If you wear a baseball cap... Give me a shout as we have 2 to give away!

If you want a mod sling... Well, we'll make some random way of winning / giving these away Saturday. Likely when there's beer involved.

Just wanted to say thanks to Louis at Twelve Monkey vapour.View attachment 179021View attachment 179022View attachment 179023
Can you pass on that list of baseball hat wearers so I can put them on ignore bud.
No excuse for a brit in a baseball hat. None at all.

What if they are playing baseball?
They won't be. They're British. If they where they'd be playing rounders and that was only played when the boys p.e. teacher didn't show up and you had to do p.e. with the girls.

After the endless and inevitably incorrect conversations of how America saved our arse in the war while in sports bars stateside, you could rely on telling them that we have baseball and basketball in the UK but it's called rounders and netball and only played by schoolgirls to spice up any evening's discourse.
Ah, fun times.

Back
Top Bottom