What's new

Wasson my Cornish beauties!

Alright my lovers? I'm definitely up for a vapemeet, am in PZ though and don't drive (which is a bugger in Kernow) so one around this area would be cool!

Alright my lovers? I'm definitely up for a vapemeet, am in PZ though and don't drive (which is a bugger in Kernow) so one around this area would be cool!

I'm in the same boat lol, it's a right ballache trying to get anywhere without a car!

I like the sound of that! Living in Helston, I started vaping in October '13, and haven't touched a stinky since, and that after a smoking career of around 50 years! Unfortunately, I have a confession; I am a newcomer also to Cornwall, an incomer of 11 years standing. If you can live with this fact, I'm up for promoting vaping, and even a bit of militarism, if necessary!

I very much like the fact that Liberty Flights have a new depot in St Erth. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Anyone else headed down to visit ecig wizard in Penzance tomorrow? I'm thinking about heading down 12-1 ish, but if anyone else is headed in would be great to arrange things to meet a few of my fellow vapers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom