What's new

Vape friendly pubs in Bournemouth ?

stumpey

Postman
I am off to Bournemouth for a couple of days with the Missus, so my question is are there any vape freindly pubs in Bornemouth town centre ( as thats where we are staying ). I like to have a drink and dont want to drive, if I can vape even better :)

And no I am not on a SAGA break this time :)

Steve

Sorry I can't be of any help stumpey as the last time I was in Bournemouth I was just amazed at the number of large black limos passing by advertising funeral care packages and hearses out cruising, looking for new customers.

I was in Bournemouth a couple of years back for a stag do. As I remember, only the lapdancing clubs would let me vape. So let me know how how you and the missus get on with that!! It might be a bit different now TBH, not to mention the fact that we were mostly out at night and going to the studenty bars/clubs.

yjysemuj.jpg

And here we are Slug and Lettuce

The few pubs/bars I've been to I've asked if I can use mine and they have never had a problem, so I think just asking what might look like a manager or someone with a bit of common sense helps as they probably appreciate that you asked rather than set the place off into a state of ignorant panic lol

Seems the hotel we are staying in is vape friendly "The Lampter" so bonus :)

Back
Top Bottom