What's new

Oooh arr

Im there for a Ten-Pin bowling tournament! Not sure if i will be staying in hotels or travelling from my parents in Telford each day! Still not sure what you mean when you say i should ask about twist!

Just ask tankie about twist! its all Im sayin :D

hows the iTaste going ?

@MiddleMan,

I know @Tromain was trying to organise a meet a short while back but getting us Cornish together is like herding small, hyperactive cats.
I think there's quite a few of us now perhaps we should start thinking about getting a meet together again..

I'm pretty sure @Rara and WhichWitch would be up for coming. Anyone else in the PZ area?

getting us Cornish together is like herding small, hyperactive cats.

The words understatement and millennium are popping into my head!

Would be great to meet up with everyone, and perhaps I could pick everyone's brains a tad while we're there to get a little input from other vapers for the business.

Blimey, down tuther side of Penzance here...

Welcome to POTV, if you ever spot a bloke with leather jacket, goatee, shaved head, and lavatube in hand come say hi :) I don't bite... unless my missus isn't with me ;)

Well I'm keen! Anyone know of any suitable places, only possible ones i know of are around the Pendeen area (don't get out quite so much these days :(). Could be a bit far for some... If we can sort it, that is!

Will do Tromain :) Like wise, if you see a short scruffy looking chap with a black Bolt hanging out his mouth, its most likely me.

Back
Top Bottom