What's new

Milton Keynes, around and about ;D

I love vapour in leighton buzzard is getting better. Not the most top end but they have recently added hana clones, sigalie box mods and space jam juice so are moving in the right direction :)

Ooh that's interesting, may have to check them out. What's their liquid variety like?

Ooh that's interesting, may have to check them out. What's their liquid variety like?
They have a huge selection of their own brand (meh!), large selection of tjuice and full range of space jam. I'm hoping they are going to carry on adding quality stuff :)

Vapersjuice in Bedford is a great shop. Great prices and run by people that know what they are talking about! Wish he had a shop in MK!

Pretty girls selling gear they know nowt about at inflated prices, and the stall on market not much better,on the odd occasion I go up there, was telling a punter the VTR was the rolls Royce of vaping, you cant get better @ £85??, I have one its ok but got other gear that comes way above it, Hana an Al Mood to name 2

Hi Mr Adams

You tried vapers juice in Bedford? Bit of a drive but great little shop

Junc 13 here. See a lot of vapours on my work travels in the area. Found some vape shops In bedford but stock was limited. Dunno about juices as I was looking for mods at the time. Any vape shops in mk worth a look?

Last edited:
Vapersjuice in Bedford is a great shop. Great prices and run by people that know what they are talking about! Wish he had a shop in MK!

there is one now in Bletchley - have been there for last minute supplies - but its fairly limited and doesn't have any of the premium flavours I prefer but if you need anything or like to test a few juices possibly worth knowing http://www.vapetown.co.uk

there is one now in Bletchley - have been there for last minute supplies - but its fairly limited and doesn't have any of the premium flavours I prefer but if you need anything or like to test a few juices possibly worth knowing http://www.vapetown.co.uk
They are in the process of opening a shop here in Leighton buzzard too now :)

Hi everyone. I joined today and not too far away from you. Near Banbury / Bicester area. :14:

Back
Top Bottom