What's new

3rd Eastbourne vape meet

Barracuda

Postman
To be held on Sat 26th April, tho not nailed down to this date at this early stage pending input from attendees.
venue is the -Vaping Room- to be found at,
187 Langney rd
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN22 8AH

whats happing?

start from 4.30pm onwards at the shop, where you can receive a hot drink while sampling some of the great range of Thor Juice available.
we will then hence forth over the road to the vape freindly Marine pub to explore the wonders of blowing the froth off a few and put the world to rights. :)

This is open to any Vaper and i know there have been quite a few new members joining from these parts lately so it will be great to see some new faces.

please add yourself to the thread if you are able to make it.
as before, i have been asked to mention that there is 10% off in the shop for this meet so be early to grab yourself a deal.

members attending.

Barracuda
SouthernVaper

Last edited:
tumbleweed.jpg..:p

To be held on Sat 26th April, tho not nailed down to this date at this early stage pending input from attendees.
venue is the -Vaping Room- to be found at,
187 Langney rd
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN22 8AH

whats happing?

start from 4.30pm onwards at the shop, where you can receive a hot drink while sampling some of the great range of Thor Juice available.
we will then hence forth over the road to the vape freindly Marine pub to explore the wonders of blowing the froth off a few and put the world to rights. :)

This is open to any Vaper and i know there have been quite a few new members joining from these parts lately so it will be great to see some new faces.

please add yourself to the thread if you are able to make it.
as before, i have been asked to mention that there is 10% off in the shop for this meet so be early to grab yourself a deal.

members attending.

Barracuda
SouthernVaper

Must be more people up for this!

Visited the shop yesterday and purchased a few of their juices.
(Might try the pub later)

Only here until Friday but did get to say a quick hello to chris redford

Back
Top Bottom