What's new

so who's from scotland and where are you located?

I'm from Banchory, an hour from Aberdeen, but I'm enticed by vaping, so I would be willing to travel for a meet. Maybe learn something new.

Does the planet have Scottish meets ?

We've been blethering for years about an Edina meet, but never got round to it. Try find a decent venue that allows vaping, where the weather might be adequate and the town won't be hooching wi' tourists. And the rates some places charge!! Aye, it's a dilemma I tell ye.
There used tae be the Glasgow School of Vape, but nae idea if that's still on going. And - glasgow......:17:

We've been blethering for years about an Edina meet, but never got round to it. Try find a decent venue that allows vaping, where the weather might be adequate and the town won't be hooching wi' tourists. And the rates some places charge!! Aye, it's a dilemma I tell ye.
There used tae be the Glasgow School of Vape, but nae idea if that's still on going. And - glasgow......:17:

SOV is back on in Jan 28th I think it is at the Drury St pub again :) Never been but going to go this time to see what it's like :)

Fuck!
I can just see the wife's face if I tell her I'm going to a vape meet! :eek:
:tongue::D

:18::18: mate i was sitting the other night and she asked "are you on they bloody vaping forums again" and i said "aye honestly its a great place they've got a great wee community on the go" and just looked at me and said "who are you ?"

Back
Top Bottom