What's new

so who's from scotland and where are you located?

I am in Kilmarnock

As mentioned in the previous post the shops down this way are thin on the ground in terms of quality

Born and bred in East Lothian (somewhere too wee to have a name which is now a landfill, then Mussleburgh, Tranent, Longniddry and now Dunbar).

Working in the West end of Edinburgh.

If you see a beardy bloke in a beany clouding out the doorway of Haymarket station between 17:40 and 17:45 weekdays feel free to say hi.

Just introduce yourself with the passphrase "The cat has left the basket and the caged whale knows nothing of the mighty deeps".

The counter-phrase is "what the fuck are you on mate?" to which you should reply "wanna get jiggy honey."

A bit convoluted, I know, just need to keep the nutjobs away.

Born and bred in East Lothian (somewhere too wee to have a name which is now a landfill, then Mussleburgh, Tranent, Longniddry and now Dunbar).

Working in the West end of Edinburgh.

If you see a beardy bloke in a beany clouding out the doorway of Haymarket station between 17:40 and 17:45 weekdays feel free to say hi.

Just introduce yourself with the passphrase "The cat has left the basket and the caged whale knows nothing of the mighty deeps".

The counter-phrase is "what the fuck are you on mate?" to which you should reply "wanna get jiggy honey."

A bit convoluted, I know, just need to keep the nutjobs away.

Is that you, red squirrel...?

nice to see a fellow Ayrshireman on here, you recommend any good vape shops up your way ?
The only ones we've got around here are vapourised.
I often work in Dumfries and there's a Cigara shop there that I really like.
Great selection of juice etc, and very helpful staff, so I tend to go there.

Back
Top Bottom