What's new

Our first vape meet - Edina

No we haven't yet.
Intwixt life, and cat, getting in the way, some deciding of where abouts we can host some heathens then getting permission. ...
So, gies a break likes!!
I greatly appreciate some of you southrons need a bit of warning to get time off for good behaviour but, haud the fuck on right.
Besides I still need confirmation that I can get import visas for some of you and temp immigration permits....
I can mostly guarantee it'll no be a weekend the 6 Nations is on.
[emoji1]

Ideally it would be at The Pear Tree where there is a large outdoor area with plenty seating for @Miss Pepper to blow her cloudz and decent beer. However, March in Embra might be a bit much for the tourists and for some reason I'm no allowed to set fire to students or audis to keep us warm.
We have a couple of other options but thir well cheeky wi the beer prices.

Ideally it would be at The Pear Tree where there is a large outdoor area with plenty seating for @Miss Pepper to blow her cloudz and decent beer. However, March in Embra might be a bit much for the tourists and for some reason I'm no allowed to set fire to students or audis to keep us warm.
We have a couple of other options but thir well cheeky wi the beer prices.

Audi's and students in Edinburger??? I don't believe it :D

Don't worry lads and lasses there'll be loads of Tweed and Barbour jackets knocking around that we can half inch ;)

cheers

Gaz

I'm up for this, despite being a weegie (who now lives in Oban), I bloody love Edinburgh. There, I said it.

Havent had a proper drink for a while let me enjoy it then i will get the crew together so arrangements can be put in place ;)

Back
Top Bottom