What's new

The Pies and Pink Drinks Meet....

Apparently ''We'' are doing dry January. It's only the 2nd and I'm already struggling, who comes up with this bollocks

The 4th is good for me.
And I can provide accommodation for anyone wanting to stay over. And I'll keep the wife muzzled.
Also. I am going to behave myself this time. No getting pissed. No sniffing young girls. No wrecking plant pots and flooding toilets. No asking older men with ugly wives if they got her from the pound shop. ETC. This time I will act like the well bred gentleman like wot I is. :D
I would double check on that , Liz just said you were busy on the 4th... over in Hornsea or Skegness with the long necks...
Now you know how you love the long necks....
Ohh and it went well tits up yesterday... Nipped out to tesco Express for a loaf and had to walk past the Dancer....
Got home at 11pm back teeth under pink drinks.. Blame that @butlerd myself...only went in to make sure they had doombar on for the meet...

I would double check on that , Liz just said you were busy on the 4th... over in Hornsea or Skegness with the long necks...
Now you know how you love the long necks....
Ohh and it went well tits up yesterday... Nipped out to tesco Express for a loaf and had to walk past the Dancer....
Got home at 11pm back teeth under pink drinks.. Blame that @butlerd myself...only went in to make sure they had doombar on for the meet...

Your reconnaissance work is greatly appreciated

Might be a bit painful.............

Don't think I'm gonna make it

Appreciate the invite. I don't drink so I'll pass on this one thanks.

I should also hopefully, be at work anyway (assuming my currently broken ankle has healed enough or they haven't sacked me).

Have a good night out and try not to spill any precious e-juice!

I'll be there.
It'll be a there and back in a day job but I'll be there.
That does not mean I will not be present for food. This is a given.
Burgers Jerry, it's all about the burgers. [emoji6]

I'll be there.
It'll be a there and back in a day job but I'll be there.
That does not mean I will not be present for food. This is a given.
Burgers Jerry, it's all about the burgers. [emoji6]
For you and @Tubbyengineer ....
ce9f8b3ce7a2621bb8b933f8c95a8dee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom