POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Discussion in 'North West' started by city461, Feb 9, 2017.

1. city461

city461 Legend

Spring will be upon us soon , those welsh yellow flower things will be shooting up soon and youll be fed up of Cadbury cream eggs...
    After a brief but complete discussion with the committee the date for the next meet has been decided , Drum roll........
    March 4th... Wilmslow... The old Dancer. 2pm start till late
    So there is plenty of time to get a greed card off the Doris and no excuses this time...H have a word with the probation officer..
    Same agenda as before, same venue, same pink drinks and probably the same result... We never learn.
    As usual all newcomers, newbies and nubiles are welcome as well as the more established brigade......
    Most questions will be answered in this thread but feel free to PM if you have a question or are a Doris.
    Trivial matters or those that are 2 results short of the full classifieds please PM Wacky Races.
    Tagging should work as I will manually type each ape but feel free to tag anybody else you may feel would welcome the chance to join the frivolity. If tagging hasnt worked and you havnt seen this thread please let me know

@Tubbyengineer @daz_app @3dj @butlerd @red5 @HAZZA1962 @dg109 @crunchynut @Miss Pepper @ZT @Huggett @SirLugg @Jimmydids @JustDave @pfvapes @Ment @pixelhazard @WardyGTC @Clifford_vapes
    @craigwalsh @paulcon @chopper @Mawsley @EmbraSewerRat @bozzer89 @Rob @Greebo @franksy @tootingyoda @Pinkmonkeys @MrTeaTime

#1 city461, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. TMBNotes
  3. WardyGTC

WardyGTC Achiever

Coincidentally, had my first creme egg of the year today. I work weekend evenings unfortunately. If I'm delivering around Wilmslow I'll pop in a for a quick coke n puff and say hello.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Greebo

Greebo Achiever

Hoping to make this one.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Vape Green
  6. butlerd

butlerd Achiever

I'm hoping you make it as well @Greebo :D

My digs and the Virgin are booked, I will be there if God's willing and the creek don't rise.

• Like Like x 3
  7. HAZZA1962

HAZZA1962 Legend

I'll have to give it a miss !!! I'll probably be on Remand that weekend, You know what us Scouser's are like !!!:hmm:

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. city461

city461 Legend

Darren @daz_app will be up from stoke so car share or cadge a lift... but DONT touch the harissa powder...

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. daz_app

daz_app Veteran

Yep I'll be there. @Greebo if you want a lift, just fire me a PM and we can arrange etc.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Greebo

Greebo Achiever

Thanks @daz_app. Much appreciated but I think other half will drive us down. He's got an auntie that lives near that way so we will probably call at hers for a quick visit first.

• Thank Thank x 1
  11. red5

red5 Achiever

Are we going to need a hose pipe on standby for @butlerd if @Greebo is going? And let just hope it's only his moustache he waxes :P

• LOL LOL x 2
  12. Greebo

Greebo Achiever

Nah. It's ok. I won't come between him & @SirLugg. :D

• LOL LOL x 2