What's new

TASTY VAPE - Shop opening in PRESTON - September 1st 2014

fayeema.com

Vendor
Hi Guys,

We would like to inform the community that we will be opening our first Bricks & Mortar electronic cigarette shop in PRESTON, Lancashire on September 1st 2014.

We are already established wholesale vendors within the e-cig industry and supply many retailers with our Magic Juice brand of British made E-Liquids as well as other ecig related supplies (our wholesale website is fayeema.com). We will be stocking Premium Quality British made eliquids / juices and top quality kits from brands such as Innokin.

We will be stocking our full range of Magic Juice E-liquids as well as a couple of Guest Eliquids from reputed British E-liquid brands. We will also stock PG, VG & Nicotine for the DIY'ers out there who like to mix there own.

The full address is:

TASTY VAPE - ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
138 Plungington Road
Preston
PR1 7UD

TEL: 07773 123 321

Opening times will be:

Monday-Friday: 10am - 6pm
Sat: CLOSED - ( WE ARE OCCASIONALLY OPEN SO PLEASE CALL US AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADVISE)
Sun: CLOSED

PLENTY OF FREE PARKING NEXT TO THE SHOP..

If you are local to the area we'd love for you to pop in and say hello. We will offer a free 10ml Bottle of E-liquid to any POTV member quoting discount code 'POTV1FREE' upon checking out at the till (Maximum of 1 per customer, limited to the first 100 POTV members, Offer ends 31st September 2014).

Finally we'd like to say we are a customer focused company so any feedback would be great either directly through the forum or via Private Message.

Thanks Guys
Look forward to meeting you all and supplying you with the best quality gourmet juices you will ever lay your hands on!

Kind Regards
The Tasty Vape Team!

Last edited:
I'll come and have a look. I'm not far away in Longton. :)

Hi Guys,

We would like to inform the community that we will be opening our first Bricks & Mortar electronic cigarette shop in PRESTON, Lancashire on September 1st 2014.

We are already established wholesale vendors within the e-cig industry and supply many retailers with our Magic Juice brand of British made E-Liquids as well as other ecig related supplies (our wholesale website is fayeema.com). We will be stocking Premium Quality British made eliquids / juices and top quality kits from brands such as Innokin.

We will be stocking our full range of Magic Juice E-liquids as well as a couple of Guest Eliquids from reputed British E-liquid brands. We will also stock PG, VG & Nicotine for the DIY'ers out there who like to mix there own.

The full address is:

TASTY VAPE - ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
138 Plungington Road
Preston
PR1 7UD

TEL: 07861 899 333

Opening times will be:

Monday-Friday: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 9am-6pm
Sun: 10am-4pm

PLENTY OF FREE PARKING NEXT TO THE SHOP..

If you are local to the area we'd love for you to pop in and say hello. We will offer a free 10ml Bottle of E-liquid to any POTV member quoting discount code 'POTV1FREE' upon checking out at the till (Maximum of 1 per customer, limited to the first 100 POTV members, Offer ends 31st September 2014).

Finally we'd like to say we are a customer focused company so any feedback would be great either directly through the forum or via Private Message.

Thanks Guys
Look forward to meeting you all and supplying you with the best quality gourmet juices you will ever lay your hands on!

Kind Regards
The Tasty Vape Team!

Good luck with your venture.

SB.

I live just off Plungington road! Looks like you will have yourself a regular customer!! I cant wait to get back to preston now!!!

I had been a couple of times and it was always shut and never actually looked like it had been open so I ended up going into Vampire Vape instead. I might pop in today.

If you live in Preston get yourself in here!!

Excellent shop with a massive selection of kit and a mouthwatering menu of home made juice!

I will be frequenting here every time I'm home.

See you on payday!!!

Thanks for the feedback Mick

Just a quick update for our fellow Vapaholics.

Our opening Times are as follows:

Mon-Fri : 10am - 6pm
Sat: Closed (but ocassionally open) Please call 07773 123 321 and we will be happy to advise
Sun: Closed

Just thought id mention we have the Atlantis Tank & Sub ohm Battery in stock!!

Back
Top Bottom