What's new

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

Winner winner chicken dinner. And I'll also offer transport to this fine event from Stoke or a point enroute. I won't be stopping over though. @pixelhazard you up for this?

Do you still have room or has someone bagged it?

I'm going to try and get the weekend off. Which station would be best?
Wilmslow station is only 1 minute walk to the venue... Most virgin trains stop there.......

Yep. Apparently I'm in a pub not too far away.
1 minute walk... I chatted to Darrel today, gona bee a good one I think....arrive a touch earlier and we get a good breakfast to start the day off....

Do you still have room or has someone bagged it?

I'm going to try and get the weekend off. Which station would be best?

I'm going on the train and have to go into London to catch it if you want some one to talk to on the way.

Right @city461 you can steel yourself now. After a brief, but pleasurable, conversation with my man @butlerd he has agreed to rock me to sleep on said date after the inevitable trauma that is going to occur.
So I expect pies, your balls in my mouth and the opportunity to play with your box.
Directions would help too. [emoji109]
There is a map on one of the other posts, I will re vamp it and bang it up on here tomorrow buddy...Trains your best bet.. That Arriva thing from Wales stops at wilmslow..

There is a map on one of the other posts, I will re vamp it and bang it up on here tomorrow buddy...Trains your best bet.. That Arriva thing from Wales stops at wilmslow..

Funk that- 2 changes and nearly 3 hours. I'll drive there in 2 [emoji106].

Back
Top Bottom