What's new

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

Just in from the Expo in Birmingham where a lot of the North West Chapter made the trip south to the Expo..
Big thanks to @daz_app for picking myself, @3dj and Hong Kong Fuey up at stoke station and ferrying us down to B`ham.. Always a pleasure buddy, Thanks.
@Tubbyengineer was present as ever.... Good to see few other apes about @crunchynut who managed to bag a real bargain mech and @Ment who blew jis budget on a cup of tea... Nice to see you guys..
A group meeting at the bar area was going well till we got pelted with bottles ,bags,snapbacks and t shirts.
@junglist (bout time you appeared at a NW chapter meet:D) took some photos of the group, maybe he could post a few on here for nostalgia..
Its loud and brash but there were some great deals on juice and a lot of freebies to be had.....
Well Darren and Steve, Duncan still hasn't got the hang of alighting a train at the right station... Kato took the proverbial out of him at every station back to Stockport, it was like musical chairs... Bless.
Enjoyed the company immensely...and Duncan good luck with the house move this week..Ive put my back out carrying all this free juice home so wont be able to help on Thursday, Sorry....:rolleyes:

So Gents its 19th the next union and its a biggy, Our first Birthday..Expect some surprises and the usual banter.. @butlerd has threatened us with his presence again but he will be more than welcome...
Presume @SirLugg was at another wedding today....

I won't abuse you in public Jezza, it'll keep til the 19th as in person is so much more fun.

Unless my second cousins aunt twice removed has a shindig. Then I may not make this one either.

but there were some great deals on juice and a lot of freebies to be had.....

Where the fuck was the free juice? I wasn't looking for it as I didn't expect any.

I did spend some cash in the end, and got some free concentrates from The Ecig Shop with a litre of nic.

Enjoyed myself at the expo as well and nice to catch up with a few people like @daz_app @3dj @city461 and @Tubbyengineer.

The throwing things off the stage got a bit mental, I got elbowed in the face at one point, but I did get a free smok x-cube mini out of it... I fumbled the catch and @Tubbyengineer rescued it before there was a scrum! He had one previously and didn't like it so kindly handed it to me, top man :)

Got to meet @junglist and thank him in person for the goblin mini v3 I got from the giveaway the other week. This is now tying with my serpent mini for my attention.

Spent a boat load on juices... I already had a cupboard full but there were some good deals... I probably won't have to buy any for months. Also got my first DNA 75 mod... the SMY SDNA 75 from grey haze for £45, yes please! Just been playing with it thinking "it can't be that much better than my other TC mods" but I'm now a fully fledged DNA covert this thing is awesome in TC mode, kicks my other mods to the kerb.

Where the fuck was the free juice? I wasn't looking for it as I didn't expect any.

I did spend some cash in the end, and got some free concentrates from The Ecig Shop with a litre of nic.
Had to interact with them a bit... One stand you got a free tank if you liked their FB page...all you did was unlike when you left the stand......

I won't abuse you in public Jezza, it'll keep til the 19th as in person is so much more fun.

Unless my second cousins aunt twice removed has a shindig. Then I may not make this one either.
If you make the meet buddy your more than welcome to practice on me before you give both barrels to @3dj

upload_2016-10-17_20-15-54.jpeg

Right @city461 you can steel yourself now. After a brief, but pleasurable, conversation with my man @butlerd he has agreed to rock me to sleep on said date after the inevitable trauma that is going to occur.
So I expect pies, your balls in my mouth and the opportunity to play with your box.
Directions would help too. [emoji109]

Also. If anyone (or couple) need a bed on the night, they are more than welcome to stay at mine. Beats driving home and not having a drink.

Do you still have room or has someone bagged it?

I'm going to try and get the weekend off. Which station would be best?

Do you still have room or has someone bagged it?

I'm going to try and get the weekend off. Which station would be best?
Get to Chester and I'll pick you up on the way through if you like bud?

Back
Top Bottom