What's new

North West 1st Anniversary "The Birthday Meet"

Back in the land of the interweb (i.e. not Mid Wales) and it would be great to see a few extra faces for the Birthday Bash. If you do decide to go, you will have the chance to meet Tony, the sartorial opthalametirtest, opthometr...opteme...glasses dude.

Oh and I got the original tag, but it looks like it's sorted now...

May be best we don't tell him though eh? [emoji848]
@butlerd
nemesis.jpg

Back in the land of the interweb (i.e. not Mid Wales) and it would be great to see a few extra faces for the Birthday Bash. If you do decide to go, you will have the chance to meet Tony, the sartorial opthalametirtest, opthometr...opteme...glasses dude.

Oh and I got the original tag, but it looks like it's sorted now...
And Lee is coming who resembles Kato from the Pink Panther films...

Can't beat a Nemesis. Just saying.:16::D
Forget all this new stuff, a Nemesis is a tremendous Mech.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1476431495.009897.jpg

Sorry for being quiet Chaps, Been busy playing with clouds of a different kind.
Hopefully I will be able to make it to this session!

Also might have a contact at a vape shop in Oldham to host an evening.

At the vape expo today so shout at me if you are about.

Just in from the Expo in Birmingham where a lot of the North West Chapter made the trip south to the Expo..
Big thanks to @daz_app for picking myself, @3dj and Hong Kong Fuey up at stoke station and ferrying us down to B`ham.. Always a pleasure buddy, Thanks.
@Tubbyengineer was present as ever.... Good to see few other apes about @crunchynut who managed to bag a real bargain mech and @Ment who blew jis budget on a cup of tea... Nice to see you guys..
A group meeting at the bar area was going well till we got pelted with bottles ,bags,snapbacks and t shirts.
@junglist (bout time you appeared at a NW chapter meet:D) took some photos of the group, maybe he could post a few on here for nostalgia..
Its loud and brash but there were some great deals on juice and a lot of freebies to be had.....
Well Darren and Steve, Duncan still hasn't got the hang of alighting a train at the right station... Kato took the proverbial out of him at every station back to Stockport, it was like musical chairs... Bless.
Enjoyed the company immensely...and Duncan good luck with the house move this week..Ive put my back out carrying all this free juice home so wont be able to help on Thursday, Sorry....:rolleyes:

So Gents its 19th the next union and its a biggy, Our first Birthday..Expect some surprises and the usual banter.. @butlerd has threatened us with his presence again but he will be more than welcome...
Presume @SirLugg was at another wedding today....

Back
Top Bottom