What's new

Manchester Vapers!

Puffmart are doing a vape meet at their premises in Levenshulme next Saturday (7th Nov).

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1446229080.490397.jpg

Anyone interested? As long as SWMBO gives permission I will be there

Got to say I'm gutted this time got a flight back on Thursday this week but I'm broke completely after holidays... :(

So, anyone going? If nobody else goes I'll let you know if it was any good/worth going next time they do one

Not a bad evening at all, spent about an hour and a half there. Chatted to a few people, sampled some juice, had a good look at the gear they have. Must say the juice selection was a very good wide range that included well known brands at the higher end of the scale, a lot from the USA. The mods and atties were better than the average high street shop, most of the well known brands of vv/vw mods and sub ohm tanks plus drippers and mechs that I think were mainly clones though I can't say for sure as there weren't any prices on anything. Apparently they are looking at opening another shop in Chorlton, they have 2 at the moment. There's was free food, oven chips, microwave burgers and chicken drumsticks with cans of Coke. A few sofas at the back of the shop and the opportunity to sample juices whenever you go in. Didn't stay for the cloud comp or raffle draw. Bought some Elements fresh squeeze, Glas pound cake and 50ml of the Oosh Juice banging bagel that was a bargain £15 as the guy who makes it was promoting the evening.

Thanks for the little insight into the shop, I live in Liverpool and sometimes end up in Manchester so nice to hear of another decent shop! :)

Back
Top Bottom