What's new

Manchester Vape Meet

Had to put the vicars son in first place in case there is a heaven and I need someone to put a good word in. Put Tealeaf higher up cos he’s always mad at me when he sees me, it’s not my fault I have chronic Scousitis. You won’t make it anyway, you will get halfway and have to go back home cos of one of your kids doing whatever and you will have to sort it out.
Oh how I love the famous Manchester sense of Humour !!! I can always rely on you to resort to perpetuating stereotypes and constantly trying to wind me up, which is another reason why I won't be there !!! I'd rather watch Everton than go to another Manchester meet, and even their fans don't want to watch them !!!

Oh how I love the famous Manchester sense of Humour !!! I can always rely on you to resort to perpetuating stereotypes and constantly trying to wind me up, which is another reason why I won't be there !!! I'd rather watch Everton than go to another Manchester meet, and even their fans don't want to watch them !!!

[emoji8]

It would be awesome to see you again dude

@Jimmydids what happened to my tag then huh?
All i want to do is finally see TeaTime in his cycling spandex with a crusty loaf under his arm!

Should i sign up for it and Liberty u know when ill see my router as might be off that weekend and would tel my musisz to bugger of and go se her starter for The evening ^^ would be nice swing u guys again :) will let u know in jest future

Back
Top Bottom