What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

I can get them mate if you want? Like i said i gotta do a food shop tomoz anyway so up to you like.

I'm happy to let you get them mate, I still got other stuff to get and it takes a little pressure off. Thanks dude.

Does anyone need a lift up from South? I'll be travelling up from Bournemouth. I won't be staying overnight unfortunately. What time are we arriving x

We're on the train from Londinium to 'Atfield about 10ish. I reckon at Daryl's place about 12ish...

Edit: Difficult to get a precise time as @3dj might be heavily laden...

We're on the train from Londinium to 'Atfield about 10ish. I reckon at Daryl's place about 12ish...

Edit: Difficult to get a precise time as @3dj might be heavily laden...
its an hour apparantly from euston to butlerds..so we should be there by 10.30 latest

Meets usually kick off between 1 and 2.

@city461 is coming early to kindly prepare the food.

But if you want to turn up early I'm ok with that. Early birds will probably be given jobs to do [emoji16]

Pick up a 18 or 20 pack of larger @butlerd whilst you're shopping and I'll give you the cash on Saturday... I'll not drink all that myself but I'm sure others will run out of fall over juice and I'm happy to share :)

As I don't really drink, I'm strugging to come up with a shopping list! I reckon I'll probably be best to pop over to the Tesco to get some Fruitini and Gin....

All ready now, t shirt in hand, bag packed, tickets ready and rather looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom