What's new

Manc meet 23rd April

@JustDave came up from Nottingham to have a few beers and chat, @MrTeaTime can't even make it a few miles from sale, I hope your ears are burning cos @city461 isn't impressed....
Unfortunately, my lad wanted me to take him to power league yesterday when I finished work, and as much as I love all of you (especially you @Jimmydids ) family have to come first. I'm working 6 days a week at the mo (I'm in work now) and what little time i have spare, I try to put them first. ...so watching My 13 year old play football and then grabbing a takeaway on the way home to watch star wars, has been the only family time I've had this week :(

I think I have successfully sold the idea to the Memsahib :2thumbsup:
So "possibly" put an appearance in for the July or August Meet should there be one. I'd love to do this as it will be something of a first for me believe it or not!! :)

Unfortunately, my lad wanted me to take him to power league yesterday when I finished work, and as much as I love all of you (especially you @Jimmydids ) family have to come first. I'm working 6 days a week at the mo (I'm in work now) and what little time i have spare, I try to put them first. ...so watching My 13 year old play football and then grabbing a takeaway on the way home to watch star wars, has been the only family time I've had this week :(
You cock...
Next time just pop up a quick post, it will stop everyone getting over excited. Of course taking time with the sprogling comes first - no argument there...

I think I have successfully sold the idea to the Memsahib :2thumbsup:
So "possibly" put an appearance in for the July or August Meet should there be one. I'd love to do this as it will be something of a first for me believe it or not!! :)
Thats good news, not sure on the time for the July meet but I'd Imagine the committee will decide August's will be a week after Vapefest so that the Spoils can be Oooh'd and Aah'd over and any surplus juice samples etc can be traded / donated / called utterly disgusting...:lol1:

Sounds like a plan then? I have been granted a Pass for Vapefest, so all things being equal, I intend to make an appearance. So a follow up would be great fun!! :2thumbsup:

Sounds like a plan then? I have been granted a Pass for Vapefest, so all things being equal, I intend to make an appearance. So a follow up would be great fun!! :2thumbsup:

Beer then young man ;)

Back
Top Bottom