What's new

Manc Meet 12th Mar 16

I will be bringing stuff for the raffle, if anyone else wants to donate then feel free. Sorry guys, I haven't been on here much, but of shit going down at the moment but I will make sure I'm sorted for Saturday, no juice made unfortunately but it appears someone else has some to try, I will still bring a large selection of bought juice, a large selection of wire, wick, tools, tanks for Kayfun girl to try and the VCP plus other stuff.

Was it the stacked VCM you are considering @city461? I can point you in the direction of a chap who has one and he can tell you what he thinks of it

I've got a couple of tanks for the raffle and some very well known juice that I can't get on with...

I will be bringing stuff for the raffle, if anyone else wants to donate then feel free. Sorry guys, I haven't been on here much, but of shit going down at the moment but I will make sure I'm sorted for Saturday, no juice made unfortunately but it appears someone else has some to try, I will still bring a large selection of bought juice, a large selection of wire, wick, tools, tanks for Kayfun girl to try and the VCP plus other stuff.

Was it the stacked VCM you are considering @city461? I can point you in the direction of a chap who has one and he can tell you what he thinks of it
VCM 18650 competition mod or the VCP which I think you have... Not really into that stacked one...
I will bring something for the raffle and a load of juice... James @bozzer89 is coming from Smog juice with some samples to try and some to purchase.. Highly recommend the Papeman, just left @3dj house (nice decking) and hes a fan now too..
I travelling down to the meet with 3dj probably bit earlier than the planned start and we may well be going via piccadilly station and getting the tram down so if anybody new is planing om attending they can meet us at the station and we can all potter down together..
Are we planning on having a meal towards the end like the first meet or just falling in taxis?? Suggestions???

@city461 What's the food like at Lloyds? Just looked at the menu and it seems ok but I defer to your culinary knowledge.

There's plenty of places to get food, if the tapas place with under table heating was more central it would be perfect if it's a bit chilly but if there are a few drivers we could go there for food, nibbles or meals depending on who wants what. There's food at the lloyds, pub grub from what I recall, there's a few other places with outdoor heating but loads of choice if we go indoors

@city461 What's the food like at Lloyds? Just looked at the menu and it seems ok but I defer to your culinary knowledge.
Don't know buddy never eaten there before. Jimmy knows Chorlton so his knowledge is good. Just had a fantastic lasagne at @3dj house. I took it round mind you.

Right so as we are coming fully stocked. What mg should we bring 0,3,6 12mg ?

What do most of you vape?
The samplers will be 3mg

Back
Top Bottom