What's new

Manc Meet 04th June

Right....I am without a car Saturday as Tina is out doing important stuff like shopping [emoji16]

How do I get there from Sale?

I could pick you up, we go to Chilorlton where I drop off the car and then tram to didsbury unless you get tram from sale but I dunno where u change

Right....I am without a car Saturday as Tina is out doing important stuff like shopping [emoji16]

How do I get there from Sale?
You can't get a train from Sale to Didsbury, but the 41 bus from Sale station goes to west Didsbury, if that's any good.
Or get a taxi you tight cunt. Didsbury isn't that far from Sale.

Edit. @city461 sussed it.

@city461 and @3dj you have just given whatshisface, that bloke who never turns up to the meets, an excuse to get out of it. Going and getting him was a much better plan.
Am I going to have to rouse the rabble again into such a frenzy for his lack of attendance that they will string @MrTeaTime up by his bollocks if he dares come within 3 miles of the meet?

@city461 and @3dj you have just given whatshisface, that bloke who never turns up to the meets, an excuse to get out of it. Going and getting him was a much better plan.
Am I going to have to rouse the rabble again into such a frenzy for his lack of attendance that they will string @MrTeaTime up by his bollocks if he dares come within 3 miles of the meet?
Good point. lol. Chorlton is minutes away from Sale. If we string him up by the bollocks if he shows, are we allowed to set fire to his pubes? :D

Good point. lol. Chorlton is minutes away from Sale. If we string him up by the bollocks if he shows, are we allowed to set fire to his pubes? :D

I'd be surprised if you still remember what bollocks look like since your missus removed them several years ago

Back
Top Bottom