What's new

ECigs at Warrington Market?

K

KulrMeStoopid

Ran into a gal vaping on the cutest pink 650mah Ego and pink carto, she picked up a kit by some vendor (not TW) located in the Warrington Market here in the NW, anyone have an idea as to who it could be?

The only company around that area that sells Pink ego's would be Crystal Clear Vapours

Never bought off them myself, but i know of a couple of people who have and i don't know if they have a market stall or not either.

Fat lot of use i've been :D

Just checked and its them in the Market! I will send over an email and let them know I met a customer of theirs tonight :D

I'm going to have to make a pilgrimage "up north" at some point.
I don't know of any cool vaping places in the south west :(

HEY! So glad you made it over here
:) Where else do you have shops in the NW? I am in St Helens and Warrington is not very far!

Shall I make you a vendor forum? Cause you know... you ARE planning on sticking around...right? *wink wink*

Shops in Warrington, Widnes, Leigh, Shotton, Ellesmere port, Wigan and Birkenhead

And we are planning to stick around for a long time.

Last edited:
Awesome :) I am in Warrington Wigan and Leigh quite often ( At least once a month! ) Will have to come check it out!

Shops in Warrington, Widnes, Leigh, Shotton, Ellesmere port, Wigan and Birkenhead

And we are planning to stick around for a long time.

Well I used to live near Birkenhead, which would have been handy but I'm about a mile from Shotton so I'll pop in!

Wow didn't realise you guys had been established so long! Glad I wandered through the market and found you the other week.

Back
Top Bottom