What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

right, so ive already mentioned to Carlos money is pretty tight right now and i cannot say i will definitely be there. it all depends on cash flow towards the end of the month. with it being 3 days before payday i might not be able to make it. but i hope i can :)

Where you at mate?

Sent From My Galaxy S4

mrteatime i am in leicester mate. Carlos can't believe you didnt say earlier me old pork pie ;)
why is it all the local lads move away? Mawsley is the same!
if andy drives up and gives me a lift i should be able to come but still no guarantees, got a lot to pay for in the next couple weeks :(

ah right fair enough. well if your ever down this neck of the woods and fancy a pint let me know mate.

Anyone know which is the nearest Hotel to the pub? I don't suppose there is anywhere in staggering distance is there...? Bearing in mind AndyC1971 is getting on a bit and is a little bit incontinent these days, he can't walk too far before the urge is too great, especially not when drunk...and if we get there, I suspect he will be VERY drunk.... ;)

Anybody locally to me or on the way who wants picking up? I'll be foing via the m60 from the sale/wythenshawe area

Sent From My Galaxy S4

We'd be up for a lift please...........be a change to be able to have a drink!!

Hi guys. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it on Saturday :( I hope to make one in the future though.

Me and Jules are booked into the Holiday Inn (Bolton Central) for the night (22nd) , so if you get a room there we can share Taxi there and back :) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom