What's new

BVM - Bolton Vape Meet!

I didn't get pics of everyone...

PS please dont post any pics of me :P most of you were sneaking them :P and I dont like pics :P

Great Pics Meg, I was laughing all the way home over the comment when Andy Roadhoguk said did I have a evod handy, How dare you say your asking the wrong person Meg, I know what a evod is. I googled it after he asked me:rofl:

PS please dont post any pics of me :P

Dang! Thats a pity.
I often wonder if we've met KMS. I remember a couple of years ago, -being in Kwik -Fit (St. Helens) meeting a lovely American lady. We were both in there for ages, the lady had bought a run -around the day before and was getting it checked over. I had a puncture on my mini, and was cussing away at the price, as they told me I needed 2 new tyres.

Anyhow, we got along so well in that waiting room, we actually hugged each other when our cars were finished, and swapped telephone numbers...
And then never did anything about it. :(

Dont s'pose that was you was it?

Dang! Thats a pity.
I often wonder if we've met KMS. I remember a couple of years ago, -being in Kwik -Fit (St. Helens) meeting a lovely American lady. We were both in there for ages, the lady had bought a run -around the day before and was getting it checked over. I had a puncture on my mini, and was cussing away at the price, as they told me I needed 2 new tyres.

Anyhow, we got along so well in that waiting room, we actually hugged each other when our cars were finished, and swapped telephone numbers...
And then never did anything about it. :(

Dont s'pose that was you was it?

Nope! Wasn't me :P

I'm your typical loud fat american and I hate my pic being taken :P whipitup tried a few times last night and got faces pulled and hair flips at it him :P

Theres a few floating around of me though! Most of them are from pre-littlest child when I was still curvy and hot :( LOL

I dont have any photos, and quite shockingly I only recorded about 3 or 4 minutes of video, mostly bouncy, nearly unusable, I'll edit it and post later...

Oh well, worth mentioning I suppose. Dunno why, always secretly hoped it was you as you don't meet many Americans in St. Helens,- and we got on so well.

I'm sure our paths will cross soon (hopefully). :)

@Carlos I never did get to ask what your devices were clones of. :D

I had a look at James clone nemesis mate, I did say to james last night the quality was good, but also said I would never have one mate :),
ones I had last night were from
Darren
Andreas
Andy

I think the only things that have not been cloned as yet, I guess I have to say yet as no doubt someone will one day mate :(

Back
Top Bottom