What's new

Where to buy locally?

I've had a wander around and found a few places in the area and this is what i've found:
Newcastle City:
Grainger Market - The battery shop: quite a few flavours and multiple strengths, about £5 each
Grainger Market - The cheap tab shop: not much choice and only 1 strength (16mg), around £3.50 each
Grainger Market - The tab shop: cant really see what they have but doesnt look like much and with it being £2.50 a bottle i wouldnt expect much
Newgate Center - IDeala Boutique: Plenty flavours, couple of strengths, £5 each (recently revisited: I had asked about different mixes (50/50) and the owner took note bu got 80pg/20vg ones in as his supplier said it was more popular)
Newgate Center - IDeala: Basically a head shop, nothing in there, just using vaping to sell dry herb stuff
The Cigar Store (Near Travelling Man) - Some stuff in the window, not a huge range, no idea of price
Funky Vapour - Benwell: Nice bloke, good range of flavours and strengths, £5 each or 3 for £12 (when i was in there) - Try before you buy - Facebook page
The Electric Cigarette Shop - Byker: Really friendly bloke, good range of flavours and strengths too, again £5 each or 3 for £12 (when i was in there) - Try before you buy - Facebook page

Sunderland:
I have not yet ventured to the dark side :D
Flavour Vapour - Hylton Road - Facebook page
Ecigwizard - Park Lane metro station - Facebook page

Metrocenter:
Some god awful boutique which looks like a perfume store, looked in and left, only remember there was very little and it was expensive.

South Shields:
The Market - I have got my mates to get kits from here (£15 for 2 900mah batteries, 2 disposable cartos and 1 charger in a carry case), the juice is hit and miss, i got a DEVL Strawberry which may as well been watery vomit and a Playboy (dont think its official stuff) Exotic Rum which is nice (couldnt vape it all day though)

Hope this helps.
If i've missed anything let me know cause it means i haven't seen it.
If i win the lottery I'll be opening my own :D

Last edited:
Wont let me update the las post so here goes with some new info:

Sunderland:
I have now visited the dark side and found
Park Lane Metro - Ecigwizard - Friendly people, lass behind counter was mixing some of her own and they let me get one of those (just mixed 2 premades though), good selection of flavours, try before you buy, standard £5 each or 3 for £12
Sunderland Central Metro - HealthierSmoker - New shop just opened, good selection, try before you buy, £5 each and 3 for £12, Irish liquid, 50/50 mixes (some really tasty flavours), possibly getting some mods in the future, looking to open a few more stores across the north-east soon and possibly have a kiosk in tescos in the future. Nice staff, only thing i would say is they're saying every liquid is made in china/far east, now i use totally wicked(english), darkstar(english), cloudhouse (french), a scottish company and mount baker vapor products, so know for a fact some of the things they were saying weren't true. They seem to be really going for it otherwise and I will be heading back there.

Vapour Street in Wallsend it's near the bottom of the High St. near the town hall, good selection of juices at various strengths with try before you buy, kit wise there is he usual ego's plus protanks and MVPs. The guy that runs the shop is very friendly, and says that he will be adding some mods and atties to the stock.

My colleague at motorworld told me about that place opening, if I don't get made redundant on Tuesday I might have a drive up to get myself a backup device. Did you see how much he is selling the MVP's for?

And what brand the juices are?

Last edited:
Sunderland Central Metro - HealthierSmoker - New shop just opened, good selection, try before you buy, £5 each and 3 for £12, Irish liquid, 50/50 mixes (some really tasty flavours), possibly getting some mods in the future, looking to open a few more stores across the north-east soon and possibly have a kiosk in tescos in the future. Nice staff, only thing i would say is they're saying every liquid is made in china/far east, now i use totally wicked(english), darkstar(english), cloudhouse (french), a scottish company and mount baker vapor products, so know for a fact some of the things they were saying weren't true. They seem to be really going for it otherwise and I will be heading back there.

This company has a stall in the Victoria Centre in Consett.
I found the same regarding the BS they come out with about other liquids, there's obviously a company script.
That said, very good flavour selection, try before you buy.
I liked their Cola flavour .... more like Cola Bottles though

If it's not already on the list there is one in Byker on the junction by Heaton Park Road up from the Morrisons, only driven past though and not been in yet

New one opening in Jarrow called Vapour Vapour, not open yet, still waiting to see cause its 5 mins walk from my house, hopefully its good (except they stole my idea to open one round here :D)

Update:
I have visited the new store in Jarrow, they dont officially open until Monday (28th July 2014) but you can get all your stuff, getting a sample station soon.
They now have a full price list, the liquid (Hangsen 80/20) for £4 each (not sure if they will have the 3 for £10 like other places do), blister pack + 10ml is £19.99 which is a bit more than most places but you at least know what your getting instead of from some market / corner shop.
Guess like most B&M their mods etc will be quite a bit more than interwebs prices (as expected).
Did have a Nautilus tank in stock and was happy to take a request for the 1.6Ohm replacement coils for me.

Last edited:
Another new store Home just opened in Hebburn shopping precinct, looks to be standard mix e-liquid (70PG/30VG called Juicee e-liquid), flavour station with a decent range to try, quite a few tobacco flavours but fruity and sweet/desert ones too.
All seem reasonable prices, even for the mods he has in (VTR for £68), said he gets a lot directly from Innokin so helps keep the price down, also plenty KangerTech stuff. Place was nicely set up, big couch at the front, couple of newspapers on a coffee table, 80s music playing, I could get used to a place like that.
Liquid was decent, nice flavours, a little weak for my tastes but a few of my friends have been in and really like them, £4 for 10ml, guy said he's going to be changing up some of the liquids based upon demand so could see more flavours added or replacing the ones not selling too well.

Mass Vapor also have a shop in Stockton, on Silver Street, next to Chips / opposite WhoRay/Stockton Modeler. Large choice of own brand juices and carries Liqua, Good selection of mods and attys, Got a Stingray X and Kayfun 3.1 from Mas the guy who runs it. I use their Crystal Mass juice, a Breaking Bad inspired menthol blend.

There is a new shop in Boro, in the Cleveland Center between Voda and smiths opposite Orange. Sells Efest batteries.

Back
Top Bottom