What's new

B&M in Grimsby?

m31andy

Initiate
Sorry - no idea where to post this. Grimsby's not in Yorkshire, definitely not in East Anglia and definitely not the Midlands!

Anyhow, I'm up in Grimsby / Cleethorpes in a couple of weeks visiting family. Does anyone know of any bricks and mortar shops in the area?

Sorry - no idea where to post this. Grimsby's not in Yorkshire, definitely not in East Anglia and definitely not the Midlands!

Anyhow, I'm up in Grimsby / Cleethorpes in a couple of weeks visiting family. Does anyone know of any bricks and mortar shops in the area?

Hi m31andy - Grimsby and Cleethorpes are in N.E. Lincolnshire, but I can't find any vapeshops in the area so far. :(

There is a branch of Ecigwizard in Brigg, and a couple of stores in Scunny, but I think your best bet might be Hull (if you can get your rellies to cross t'river, they're a bit funny about that round this neck of the woods!) There's supposed to be a branch of Liberty Flights in Hull, but I'm not sure if it's open yet.

There's a map of bricks'n'mortar vape shops here

edit - yes, LF has the Hull shop listed as open now :)

Heh - I know the area, was drug up there... but it's still a *thing* - hey, we're on the same line of latitude as Manchester, which is definitely North West. *g*

I've walked past one of the shops in sunny Scunny, but hadn't heard of any opening in Grimsby. Shame to hear it's not happened yet. Will keep my eyes peeled. The folks (and I) don't drive, so Brigg's a bit of a clat to get to. Hull's a possible, though. If I can refrain from feeling I'm betraying my roots by crossing t'water.

I take it from your location that you're Scunny or environs based (not going to type the name of the town, don't know how the profanity filter works on the site...) I was born and bred in Cleethorpes, but ventured down to the big city 20 years ago and stayed. Well, it was that or fish-packing. *sigh*

I once saw a TW reseller in the market at the end of Freshney Place, but that's going back a good year or so.. don't know if they're still there or not, not often I go to gy to shop these days.

I once saw a TW reseller in the market at the end of Freshney Place, but that's going back a good year or so.. don't know if they're still there or not, not often I go to gy to shop these days.

Oooh, thanks - I'll have a wander round when I'm up. It's where I get most of my yarn from anyway!

Just wanted to add to this thread that I was in Grimsby town centre today and there's a brand new e-cigarette shop opened up next to the Tivoli Tavern. Not a bad place, from the quick browse I had. They sell Hangsen liquids (and I've bought a few to try), tastings available, but their range of equipment looked quite impressive on first browse. Not just eGos and cig-a-likes, but I spotted a Vamo and an iClear, plus other interesting vaping equipment. Well worth sticking your heads in, if you're in the area. Didn't have time to do a proper browse and review, as I was on a time limit, but if anyone else can do a more in depth review, I look forward to seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom