What's new

Vaping Shop in Northampton?

Spring Boroughs, a lovely place. When I lived there, 2 people were murdered a year apart, in the flat opposite mine. Both times the door was barricaded & the flat set alight.
When I was a Traffic Warden I wasnt allowed into the area on my own. I remember 1 day patrolling when some police vans pulled up with armed police & we were told to leave the area.
Some years later I found it quite laughable when some people from Mahle (think Cosworth F1 engines) were moved into 'luxury flats' there, the same block of flats I used to live in! Who the hell converts the worst block of flats in town into luxury apartments in the murder capitol of Northampton!!!
Spring Boroughs makes Kings Heath look like a bunch of pussies.

Alan Moore, despite earning a not unsubstantial amount from his graphic novels, remains living in Spring Boroughs in the council house he bought.

Spring Boroughs, a lovely place. When I lived there, 2 people were murdered a year apart, in the flat opposite mine. Both times the door was barricaded & the flat set alight.
When I was a Traffic Warden I wasnt allowed into the area on my own. I remember 1 day patrolling when some police vans pulled up with armed police & we were told to leave the area.
Some years later I found it quite laughable when some people from Mahle (think Cosworth F1 engines) were moved into 'luxury flats' there, the same block of flats I used to live in! Who the hell converts the worst block of flats in town into luxury apartments in the murder capitol of Northampton!!!
Spring Boroughs makes Kings Heath look like a bunch of pussies.

Ya missed out the bit in the middle, where I was born and raised. Makes the boroughs and the heath look like pussies. A place where even the eastern district lot, feared to tread.

Look for vapemania in daventry it's not a b&m shop it's an online shop but if you're local you can call round and see him for collections and try out juice etc..

I am in Northampton & plan trips to try before buying & hope to get to some meets soon

I have it on rather good authority there will be a B&M shop opening in Northampton mid to late April ;)

I am in the eastern district, it can interesting but normally it's quiet. Is there anywhere that allows Vape in this town or is it hidden Vapeing all the way

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom