What's new

STEAM Tea & Vape Notts - POTV Vape Meet

@Huggett have been unwell and rearranged the parental visit.. so if I am ok will come see you for a bit... however my house is below freezing temperature wise and am feeling pretty crap.. mentally and physicaĺly.. although not contagious..
. And work on monday.. so in balance to all these things may or may not be there.. who is coming etc?

@Huggett have been unwell and rearranged the parental visit.. so if I am ok will come see you for a bit... however my house is below freezing temperature wise and am feeling pretty crap.. mentally and physicaĺly.. although not contagious..
. And work on monday.. so in balance to all these things may or may not be there.. who is coming etc?
Well I'm coming - Giving Gerry (City461) a lift too, apparently some of his Top notch cooking will be making the journey as well. I think @daz_app may be gracing us with his presence ahead of his Trip to sunnier climes...

Aye should be there about 3ish. There had better be some of Jerry's balls left!

Tubby, ZT, Jerry, Daz & me (obviously) [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom