What's new

STEAM Tea & Vape Notts - POTV Vape Meet

Huggett

Legend
As you may be aware already STEAM Tea & Vape is hosting a vape meet on Saturday 28th January 2017.
As many of you may be aware already, STEAM is a chilled out B&M shop, boasting a wide range of e-Liquids and 50 specialty teas from around the world.@Manabush e-Liquids will be in attendance, aswell as hopefully a few other vendors.

So guys? Who's up for a 14:00-21:00 vape meet? We may even be true hosts and show you around Nottingham afterwards!

For anyone with a taste for the booze, theres a hotel just 1.4miles away or around £3-4 in a taxi from STEAM!

@ZT @Nanook @JustDave @nikki from mars @city461 @3dj @jaytheterrible @daz_app @MrTeaTime @u8myufo @Tubbyengineer @pfvapes @Rob

STEAMs address:-
153A Breck Hill Road
Mapperley
Nottingam
NG35JP

If anyone needs directions for buses/trains ect just ask :)

We may even be true hosts and show you around Nottingham afterwards!
Actually translates as visiting every den of iniquity in Nottingham and ending up in a venue where every lady was wearing a basque and compared to every other bloke in there @3dj `s hair looked fucking normal... Still it served ale till we got a lift home on a milk float ..........

@Huggett , you need to get wacky races to attend, bribery is an option but if you want some dirt and his wife's number I can supply both... will be more effective I feel...

@Huggett , you need to get wacky races to attend, bribery is an option but if you want some dirt and his wife's number I can supply both... will be more effective I feel...

I was gonna attempt battery, but blackmail works too!

*puts down the baseball bat*

Cheers for the tag Huggs.got a few things to save up for in the coming months so it` a Fuck Off from me :D

Back
Top Bottom