What's new

Planning a Nottingham vape meet...

Just read the wifes review on the park hotel by radison on trip advisor. :D

What a rip off. Avoid.
For £90 for a double room inc breakfast I would have expected more and even a room that you could swing a cat in !!! It was tiny. There was only 1 set of towels in the bathroom, however I did find another set in a drawer. Why not put both sets out when they knew it was a room for 2 people ??

The bar prices are extortionate (I know hotels charge more but £8.00 for a bottle of water & a coke !!!) The pub across the road serves decent food & plenty of choice of drinks at a more reasonable price.

Had reception order taxis for us to go into the town center & only 1 of the 2 turned up. When I asked at reception as to where the others were the receptionist reluctantly called the taxi co again. I must have disturbed her from reading a mag or something.

Breakfast is self service so I went & did my toast & put it on the table whilst I got coffee, when I got back to the table the waiter had cleared my toast away from the table !!! Maybe the staff should concentrate on their guests more ?? So, toast done AGAIN, coffee on the table I got my cooked breakfast. Usual stuff & the sausages were very tasty. Probably the only good thing I can say about this place !!

The staff in my opinion are as miserable as sin, never saw 1 of them smile and were quite curt if you asked a question.

We picked this place as it has onsite parking instead of you parking in an NCP at a hotel nearer the town center. This was OK.

Would I stay again ? = NOPE
Would I recommend ? = NOPE
Did we get the “Happiness Guarantee” as they say on their web site = NOPE
Did I complain & think we would get a desirable outcome = NOPE because none of the staff really care.

At the next Notts meet, I am going to have to find a her a better hotel. Also. £10 for double JD and coke, and £7 for a glass of cheap wine served by a miserable twat. I had to laugh when we were checking out. The receptionist asked the wife did she enjoy her stay. If looks could kill.

Anyway. here's to the next meet.
so she wasn’t happy then sir :D though that dose sum it up your only jealous coz we had 2 irons and you only had 1 :)

so she wasn’t happy then sir :D though that dose sum it up your only jealous coz we had 2 irons and you only had 1 :)
How many hangers did your room have? We had 3. 3 fucking hangers for fuck sakes. I had to put all my clothes on the back of the fucking B&Q cheap plastic chair. And not even a wardrobe, just a shitty pole screwed to the wall.

How many hangers did your room have? We had 3. 3 fucking hangers for fuck sakes. I had to put all my clothes on the back of the fucking B&Q cheap plastic chair. And not even a wardrobe, just a shitty pole screwed to the wall.
i cant remember I just used the floor robe when we got back but as we had 2 irons I’m guessing we had 6 hangers :)

Back
Top Bottom