What's new

Nottingham VapeMeet Saturday 25th August 2018

Thanks so much for that info Dave.
I rarely use trains normally due to the cost so information like this is very useful.
I plan to get to the station early anyway so I can see what options are availab

The 12:05 showing there is almost certainly the train you would be on from Leeds. So if that isn’t running, then you know you are looking out for the Nottingham/Norwich one.

Just as an aside there is a rather nice pub on Platform 1 where you can refresh yourself during any extended waiting times.

The 12:05 showing there is almost certainly the train you would be on from Leeds. So if that isn’t running, then you know you are looking out for the Nottingham/Norwich one.

Just as an aside there is a rather nice pub on Platform 1 where you can refresh yourself during any extended waiting times.
Thanks, I will check it out if I am hanging around for some time.

1. Mawsley +1
2. Kamido +1
3. ianleeds
4. Nanook
5. tootingyoda
6. Daz App
7. JustDave
8. Chris K
9. Huggett +1
10. 3dj + an idiot wife.
11. ZendeR (unsure about +1)
12. nwhornet (young, free & single) & no fold up chairs :D

1. Mawsley +1
2. Kamido +1
3. ianleeds
4. Nanook
5. tootingyoda
6. Daz App
7. JustDave
8. Chris K
9. Huggett +1
10. 3dj + an idiot wife.
11. ZendeR (unsure about +1)
12. nwhornet (young, free & single) & no fold up chairs :D
13. Bil1666

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1535039573.293142.jpg

Are we there yet? :)

Is there any parking near that Steam Tea place? I'm aiming to pop in, if I get there early enough.

Are we there yet? :)

Is there any parking near that Steam Tea place? I'm aiming to pop in, if I get there early enough.

There is indeed. Large public car park to rear (but always gets full) or a small Sainsbury's car park straight across the road, 30 minute limit but they never check, I've left my car there for 4 hours before. Even if they do check, you can see them and just try public car park again.

Just a warning... @Huggett is working Saturday... Sorry...

There is indeed. Large public car park to rear (but always gets full) or a small Sainsbury's car park straight across the road, 30 minute limit but they never check, I've left my car there for 4 hours before. Even if they do check, you can see them and just try public car park again.

Just a warning... @Huggett is working Saturday... Sorry...
Or sneak it into the staff car park the little one behind the ship before the big one.

Back
Top Bottom