What's new

Nottingham VapeMeet Saturday 25th August 2018

I will certainly make it !
Train is supposed to depart Leeds at 11.04 am so it gives me 8 hours to get to Nottingham and the pub.
Plenty of time......hopefully [emoji106]
Well I definitely won't be going by train now. If you get stuck Ian, give me a shout.

Well I definitely won't be going by train now. If you get stuck Ian, give me a shout.
Ok, will do mate.
Chances are though I won't know the state of play with the trains til I arrive at Leeds station, but I can check online before I leave home.

1. Mawsley +1
2. Kamido +1
3. ianleeds
4. Nanook
5. tootingyoda
6. Daz App
7. JustDave
8. Chris K
9. Huggett +1
10. 3dj + an idiot wife.

1. Mawsley +1
2. Kamido +1
3. ianleeds
4. Nanook
5. tootingyoda
6. Daz App
7. JustDave
8. Chris K
9. Huggett +1
10. 3dj + an idiot wife.
11. ZendeR (unsure about +1)

I will certainly make it !
Train is supposed to depart Leeds at 11.04 am so it gives me 8 hours to get to Nottingham and the pub.
Plenty of time......hopefully [emoji106]

If that one isn’t running your ticket will be accepted on other operators so.......

IMG_0433.jpg

The first part of your journey will be as illustrated, then you will have about an extra half hour wait for the East Midlands Train service to Nottingham/Norwich, so shouldn’t affect you too much.

If that one isn’t running your ticket will be accepted on other operators so.......

View attachment 168891

The first part of your journey will be as illustrated, then you will have about an extra half hour wait for the East Midlands Train service to Nottingham/Norwich, so shouldn’t affect you too much.
Thanks so much for that info Dave.
I rarely use trains normally due to the cost so information like this is very useful.
I plan to get to the station early anyway so I can see what options are availab

Back
Top Bottom