What's new

Nottingham Vape Meet - Saturday 2nd July

Huggett

Legend
STEAM Tea & Vape are hosting a Vape meet.

When?

Saturday 2nd July
10:00-17:30

Where?
STEAM Tea & Vape
153A Breck Hill Road
Mapperley
Nottingham
NG3 5JP

Everyone is welcome :). It's a celebratory meet, to celebrate the B&M being open some 12 months.

It'd be great to have a POTV turn out

STEAM Tea & Vape are hosting a Vape meet.

When?

Saturday 2nd July
10:00-17:30

Where?
STEAM Tea & Vape
153A Breck Hill Road
Mapperley
Nottingham
NG3 5JP

Everyone is welcome :). It's a celebratory meet, to celebrate the B&M being open some 12 months.

It'd be great to have a POTV turn out
You'll be getting a PoTV Turn out - I'll be there, and the Drunken Monkeys appear to be turning up as well. I'm sure a few others will post there Monikers on here just so you have an Idea how many are coming...

You'll be getting a PoTV Turn out - I'll be there, and the Drunken Monkeys appear to be turning up as well. I'm sure a few others will post there Monikers on here just so you have an I dea how many are coming...
[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see you all again :D, think I'll be the general public side of the counter on the meet. :)

I did mention that I'm having tea?
Now get that bloody kettle on and stop skiving...:P:whipping:

The hot water comes from the machine ;)

Pft skiving? It's a hard life mate, vaping all day long... I certainly need this ice cold ale

Didnt realise your based in nottingham huggett. My sister is a newbie vapor and she stays in nottingham will need to send her to your shop

Haha. Will need to visit next time im down there. So its a tea/vape cafe/shop going by the name

Back
Top Bottom