What's new

Nottingham meet poll

When suits you best. Multiples allowed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I do seem to have acquired from somewhere is a small sandwich bag with 2 cotton balls :umm: they don't look like mine and the bags different to the ones we use :/

bbav if you have gone home with someone else's balls in a bag I'm not sure who should be more worried, you or them... all I know is that they are definitely not mine.... come on lads own up who's balls are missing?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Vape meet

Just to let you guys know on my Facebook group we have organised a vape meet at the sal for 7pm this Saturday 6th September, hopefully a lot of you can make it, cheers :)

Fraid at Hawkeshead this weekend. .have a great time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Mickfox1 dunno... any date suggestions? I work a lot of weekends but have been wanting to arrange one soon... when works for you and will see what I can do that matches...

nikkifrommars to be fair any at the minute as long as I know a week before to sort out a lift, I need to get out so sooner the better☺

Last edited:
Huggett yeah but you missed the last few. .. am beginning to think you are my imaginary internet friend. . Can you come along to one to prove me wrong?

Back
Top Bottom