What's new

Northants/East Mids/E Anglia area Mini Meet

I would have loved to come .. got my kids tonight tho :(

Shame I cant make the mini meet as would love to have met you all but father in laws 70th birthday takes precedent (it was a close call!!) hope you all have a great time.

Another one booked for around a months time now, also seems its going to become a regular night out & might i add it was a great night at that. Would love to meet you Markfletcher007& ZT plus all the other great members of & on POTV

Here's is my post from AAEC after walking in from a great night!

Great Evening, I'm only gutted as i didn't get to meet @rogerh The rest of the rabble I have already had the pleasure, So glad I also got to meet @womble & Bomberharris both genuine nice guys, although the band did do their best to kill the conversation we tried our best to persevere. really looking forward to the next one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edit: A few pics only ones I got I'm afraid.

But once again really great night with really great like minded people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why must I look a wrong un in every picture ever taken!? :)

Still can't believe I brought home the worcestershire sauce flavour! Or that it tasted alright with pomegranate!

Cheers Ssscrudddy ;)

And cheers James, Jade and Daddy James for getting us there and back :D

Right, if there is going to be one next month, can someone give me a gentle prod, as I only found out about this one at 6pm last night, and was seriously considering it :)

I know it was my own fault for not seeing it, but I can get the following day off work, and all is good. :)

It would be lovely to see some of the members off of this forum :)

I do believe it will become a regular thing now AndyC1971 and it would be great to see more faces. Most had cleared out before 8pm so wasn't many left by the time we got there.

Yup, I'm really sorry that I had to leave a bit early. However there will be more and I will ensure that I don't have to leave early so I can get a few ales down and actually meet everyone!! I think the venue is a decent one. Try to get some eats organised as well.

It was really great to meet the 2 from Vapertrain and my 2 new friends from POTV.

Vapemonkey I can't believe you took home the worcestershire sauce flavour either!

It was really great to meet the 2 from Vapertrain and my 2 new friends from POTV.

Vapemonkey I can't believe you took home the worcestershire sauce flavour either!

It seemed a really good idea after the 5/6th pint of London Pride :)

Safe to say it's been sat in my box gathering dust since sobriety came back :D

It seemed a really good idea after the 5/6th pint of London Pride :)

Safe to say it's been sat in my box gathering dust since sobriety came back :D

Get a sample winging its way here, and it will be reviewed.

Hell I will even swap it for Nosferatu!!

Just about to order the Decadent Vapours - Savoury Pack :D

Back
Top Bottom