What's new

NEW NEW NEW NEW NOTTINGHAM Mini Meet!

Getting in & out would be doable, but the toilets would be a nightmare to be honest. :( not so much the odd step here & there, but no way would a wheelchair get in. :/

Huggett Nanook Mickfox1 I am on way but will be late... round 8ish... well just after... don't go away without me... Mick getting in is doable as is getting around the pub although not terribly wheelchair friendly. .. toilets though are a bit of a mare... you may need help with some areas... if so I can help once I get there and am sure others will too... 2 secs down road is another pub which I don't know if they have accessible loos but may do...

Well anyone who's considering going to a future one yet unsure, bite the bullet and do so.

There was only 5 of us there this evening, myself nikki from mars Nanook a gentleman whos name I cannot recall I apologise I think it was Reevo or Reeves and a bloke off the FB group named Mark?

It really was a blast to meet with like minded people and blow off some steam, if you find yourself up against the wall on a daily basis against E-Cig nazis come on down!

Also Apologises Nikki for picking you up xD, they don't call me Huggz for no reason :-P

Sorry guys my anxiety got the better of me and I bottled it I didn't want to have to ask for help with stairs and so on.

Sorry guys my anxiety got the better of me and I bottled it I didn't want to have to ask for help with stairs and so on.

Dude seriously don't sweat it :-)

I nearly bottled it but once ya get in there you literally just settle straight in :)

Theres like 2 or 3 small steps in there

Back
Top Bottom